What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information contained and the way you use it, the identity of the user can be disclosed.
The cookies used on our website are our own and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information on the language, the type of browser used, and other general features predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyze the activity carried out in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized manner.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Own Cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only for the service requested by the user at any time (e.g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies: The data is stored in these cookies in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the controller, and can last from a few minutes to a several year period.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, we analyze their browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Google Chrome = Setting > Advanced Settings > Content Setting > Cookies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Internet Options > Privacy> Sites.
- Safari Preferences> Privacy.
- Firefox Options> Privacy > Cookies.
- Opera Settings> Privacy & Security> Manage Exceptions> Cookies.
If you have a different browser, we recommend you check which system is used to configure cookies in your browser manual.